HAPPY NEW MONTH!!! Thank you so much for the love in my latest post, I really appreciate it. There was a glitch in the mobile comment section which has been fixed now.
In this post, I requested for advice on how to manage my new ‘working from home’ arrangement and my boss told me to make to-do lists and I am very big on to-do list and that is probably the only routined habit I have been able to sustain and since we got married- after struggling for a few weeks – I have made it a point to write out every Sunday what and what I will do in the next week and although I don’t follow it regularly it has been a guideline. This time I want to do it on a larger scale and be accountable.
So, I will start sharing my goals for the month – the ones that are shareable 🙂 – and hopefully I will be able to give updates on them. I got this from thebloomblog and I loved the idea.
Here some of the things I would love to achieve before the month runs out;
- Start taking evening walks; Since I moved away from my apartment and gym subscription is like 200% more than I used to pay at my last gym I decided to start using workout videos but it has not been very sustainable and the weight is just adding that I must not use my picture online without getting the “Are you pregnant?” comment. -____- I love being fit but it is not an easy something especially since I have gotten used to an instructor. I recently tried walking one evening and I enjoyed it hoping I could do more of it.
- Better eating habit; For the longest time I have not had a good eating habit. I usually never eat enough and on those times of the month too much. We have consciously included fruits/smoothies into our diet and all that is left is portion control and healthier food choices *Mr O are you reading?* >.> But then, here is the challenge with that too…
- Waking up earlier; Aha!! This one will be the challenge. I am a night-crawler mostly and I am still up at 1 am typing this… Hmmm but I have 2 alarms one for 4:30 and the other for 6 am and my husband has practically mandated me to remove them because it wakes him up at 4:30 and I don’t even hear it. He was just singing my alarm tone to me and I don’t even know it x_x but I want to become an early riser now. So help me God.
- Visit a bookstore; Walking the aisle of a bookstore and smelling all the books is so therapeutic for me. I havn’t done it in a while and buy me some new cute journals. Now I just have ‘Mummy @ 80’ kinda notepads.
- Write more; I don’t want to jinx this my ‘write as it comes’ phase but I really do want to write more and be more open. Watch this space.
- Experiment with my photography; Since joining Fotolighthouse, I have been watching them do the things they do and understanding that there is more to photography than just snapping pictures, not to talk of the business angle to it. I have been more on the business side for now and not be plunged into the creative side yet just little trainings here and there but I really don’t want to forget why I fell in love with photography in the first place.
So, here’s to a new month and to trying new things. Do you have goals for the month? Wanna share with me?
Don’t forget to subscribe and you can connect with me via any of the social media platforms or check here