I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness and will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High. Psalm 7:17
How has your week been? It’s another Thursday, one where hopefully we take a step back from all the craziness and deliberately count our blessings!
What am I thankful for this week?
- The Holy Spirit!!! I guess my next pose about ‘Books I am currently reading’ will explain abit more.
- Progress; Seeing things get crossed off your to-do list for the week is just amazing. I am grateful.
- Mr O; He said to me about the business”It’s just been 3 months and we have made so much progress with your presence” It made me sooo happy and grateful!!!
- Growth; Howbeit slow, I have been growing in my walk with God.
- Old Life- Old gym, Tailors, Hair stylist etc – ; As much as I know that it is gone, I cannot but be grateful for them. It was awesome while it lasted. You never know the value of what you have until you don’t have it anymore. Just imagine I paid 1k to paint my nails that is chipping on the 3rd day already *cries*
- Pictures that I took recently;
- I got a new Journal!