How have you been? How has your week been? Mine has been going well and I’ve had to be deliberate about being grateful, So here are some of the things I am grateful for.
- All the Ankara fabric in my ‘eru iyawo’*: The way it has been going I am in-between sizes with all the weight I have added and unfortunately there is no size 7 and most size 8 is too big. So, I am grateful for fabric that can be sewn to my exact size, now it remain to find a tailor that will actually deliver *fingers crossed*
- Green Tea: This has been my feel-good-about-yourself-after-taking-junk-food fall back. Asides the health benefits of green tea, it makes me feel better and I am soo grateful -___-
- My Sense of humour: I. AM. FUNNY!!! Have you seen me hang out with me before? Oh! Such an hilarious time!
- Castor Oil: I started the challenge on African naturalistas and my edges has been better for it.
- My Mother: Chai! She makes my shopping life so much easier! I mean what will I have done without her? I WOULD HAVE HAD TO GO TO THE ACTUAL MARKET… I suck at these things! I AM SOO GRATEFUL FOR HER! You see it in caps? It’s that serious people!
- Social Media: As much as I want to let go of the distraction that comes with it, I am grateful for the connection to people it brings my way!!
- Chingtok Ishaku and Olumide Iyun: Ah!!! My husband introduced me to Mr olumide iyun’s music over a month ago and booooyy!!! If you’ve not heard his songs and you’re interested i will send to you. We got Chingtok Ishaku’s cd on sunday and I had not heard of him before then but I have also not been able to stop singing the songs since then… God bless these worshippers! I am grateful for them. I will send the songs to anyone that wants it. Email me! 🙂
So, What are you grateful for today? This week? Share with me!